Terms and Conditions
- Information about baggages is available at the airline’s website.
- Finalized and guaranteed bookings are good as SOLD. Guaranteed and No-show bookings are non-refundable.
- CAD $100 Penalty Fee may apply to cancellation of airline ticket or other travel services.
- Cancellation of partially used round trip airline ticket is subject for approval.
- Revisions and/or changes in bookings should only be coursed through Forex Travel & Tours. Forex will not be held responsible to any claims on services that will be arranged directly with the airline, hotel, resort, loans company, car rental company and insurance company.
- Forex Travel & Tours will make its best efforts to ensure its services are of international standards, However, Forex will not be responsible for any damage or loss of guests' personal property due to any mishaps or accidents beyond the company's control.
- Forex Travel & Tours will not be responsible to its clients for failure to abide by the terms and agreements due to circumstances beyond its control. If guests are stranded at the hotel/resort or any destination for any reason beyond its control (typhoons, natural disasters and calamities, political unrest, etc.), the guests may be required by the facility to shoulder to enable the property to cover costs.
- Tickets or any travel services purchased from Forex Travel & Tours are subject for refund approval. All refund requests are subject to certain rules and conditions. Fees or penalties may apply to the refund.
- For credit card payments, processing’s of refund may take six to eight weeks from the date of notice. The amount will be refunded to the credit card used for the transaction. For cash payments, processing of refund may take at least 30 days from the date of notice. Once the refund is processed, the client's itinerary will be cancelled.
***PLEASE CHECK ALL TICKETS AND INVOICES UPON RECEIPT. FOREX TRAVEL & TOURS WILL NOT BE
RESPONSIBLE FOR ERRORS AFTER TICKET ISSUANCE. TICKETS ARE VALID ONE (1) YEAR FROM
THE DATE OF ISSUE WITH EXCEPTION OF CERTAIN FARES THAT HAVE 2, 3, OR 6 MONTHS VALIDITY.
PENALTIES APPLY ON NO-SHOWS / CHANGES / CANCELLATIONS / REFUNDS. A CAD $100.00 AGENCY FEE
APPLIES TO ALL REFUNDS, RE-ISSUANCE, NAME CHANGES AND VOIDED TICKETS ON TOP OF ALL
AIRLINE FEES. TICKETS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE AND MAY BE NON-REFUNDABLE. PASSENGERS ARE
RESPONSIBLE FOR VALIDITY, VISAS AND/OR HEALTH REQUIREMENTS INCLUDING BAGGAGE POLICY OF
THE AIRLINE THEY ARE TRAVELLING. MAKE SURE YOUR PASSPORT IS VALID FOR AT LEAST
SIX (6) MONTHS BEYOND YOUR INTENDED RETURN. PLEASE BE AT THE AIRPORT (3) HOURS
BEFORE YOUR FLIGHT.***
THANK YOU FOR BOOKING WITH FOREX TRAVEL & TOURS!